Eckert Outpatient treatment program recognizes Substance Abuse is a complex, chronic but treatable illness, with progressive symptoms that reach far beyond the individual affected. Eckert combines multiple interventions along a continuum of care. Individualized treatment needs are addressed from assessment and diagnosis to outpatient treatment. Evidenced-based treatments are delivered at the American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM) Levels 2.5, 2.1, and 1 levels of care.
Eckert focuses on helping individuals understand the problems created by substance abuse, the need to change behavior, and ways to develop and maintain healthy relationships. At Eckert, staff works together to provide a comprehensive approach to treatment through education on the medical, biological, psychological, social, and spiritual needs of individuals.
For youth without Medicaid or other 3rd party insurance, there are other options available so anyone in need of treatment can receive treatment. Please contact Eckert Outpatient at 701-609-5305 for further information.
Is your teen struggling with feeling anxious or depressed? Are you concerned about the well-being of your loved one after a traumatic event? Are they using substances to try to feel better? To give your teen their best chance at a happy and healthy life, begin the adolescent outpatient treatment inquiry process.
We understand that finding help for your loved one can be a daunting process. That is why our team at Eckert works hard to make receiving treatment as easy as possible for both the family and client.
Once admitted into the program, our team will create an individualized treatment plan to meet the needs of your loved one. We will discuss the client’s unique history, needs, and goals. We also believe family involvement is essential to this process. The family, other loved ones, or guardian(s) will play a crucial part in the treatment plan.
- Age of 14-17, males and females. (Anyone outside this age range will be considered on a case by case basis)
- Meets diagnostic criteria for a substance use disorder as described in the DSM-V
- Meets specifications in each of the ASAM dimensions required for the recommended level of care.
Inquiry Submission Process:
- Fill out Contact Us form
- If applicable, Download the PDF Adolescent Outpatient Treatment Inquiry
- Complete the form in its entirety
- Save the form to your computer
- Email the form and supporting documents to Outpatient@EckertYouth.com
- If you have difficulty accessing or submitting forms, we can assist at the office. Please contact 701-609-5305, M-F 8:00am to 5:00pm